Friday, September 08, 2006

I saw Andie MacDowell today!



I kept hearing that she lives here in Asheville, one of my friends even had a playdate at her house but I really lost hope after over a year living here that I'd ever see her.
Suddenly there she was, sauntering into Starbucks. I've always loved her, especially because of her curly hair. It's so gorgeous and I love that she's one of the few Hollywood stars who usually wears it curly. Even in person it was absolutely incredible, exactly the right color and sheen and amount of curl. I looked at my disasterous head of frizz and wished I could ask her where she gets her hair done (not that I could afford to go there)!

So that was my brush with a star today!

P.S. If anyone can tell me why all my pics look like crap, I'd appreciate the help!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home