Monday, March 26, 2007

Checking in...

I noticed that somebody is actually hitting my blog, so I'd better post! I just finally saw An Inconvenient Truth and, of course, we're having unseasonably warm weather. It is amazing to me that so many people are working to try and disprove the theory of global warming. I heard Thom Hartmann say on the radio (paraphrasing here) so what if we're wrong and this is not happening, and we make some changes, nothing happens. But what is the price for our children and grandchildren if global warming is happening and we do nothing to try and stop it?

It totally floors me that some people (corporations) are so unwilling to change. I ask myself what difference could changing to florescent lightbulbs really make? But I'm doing it anyway and hoping for the best...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home